2021 Honda CR-V Towing Capacity
The Honda CR-V is a popular pick in Muscle Shoals and Tuscumbia for its efficient performance, innovative tech features, and advanced safety amenities. But when you need to haul a trailer around The Shoals, the 2021 Honda CR-V towing capacity has your back. How much can a Honda CR-V tow? The Honda CR-V towing capacity can reach up to 1,500 pounds when properly equipped.
What Can a Honda CR-V Tow?
With the available Honda CR-V towing package, you can hook up a trailer and tow a pretty wide range of things, including:
- Small teardrop campers
- Jet skis
- Small fishing boats
The CR-V is ready for your next adventure in Northern Alabama — or just helping a friend move in Sheffield.
2021 Honda CR-V Towing Features & Accessories
To ensure a hassle-free experience each time you use your CR-V for towing, this SUV can be equipped with amenities to make towing a breeze in Madison. You can opt for a standard regular Honda CR-V tow hitch, or upgrade to a trailer hitch option with a Power Tailgate Hands-Free Access Adapter. Other available features to simplify the towing process include:
- Honda CR-V Towing Package: The Honda CR-V tow package comes with a receiver-style Honda CR-V tow hitch, a drawbar, a clip, and a hitch harness.
- Hill Start Assist: This system helps prevent your CR-V from rolling backwards when you move your foot from the brake to the gas pedal while on an incline.
- Real-Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™: This available system distributes torque for more efficient and stronger performance.
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: This feature helps the CR-V maintain traction when road conditions are less than ideal.
- Brake Assist: To help avoid a potential collision, the Brake Assist feature applies full brake pressure mitigate damage.
2021 Honda CR-V Cargo Space
It’s good to have the ability to tow, but we know that many drivers will sooner load up the cargo area — and the 2021 Honda CR-V cargo space is ready for you. The versatile cabin on the CR-V can be easily configured to meet your needs depending on whether you need more room for passengers or cargo. You never have to worry about leaving anything behind with the CR-V. Listed below are the specs regarding cargo volume:
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 75.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 39.2 cubic feet
Experience the Honda CR-V in Person
Now that you know a little more about the Honda CR-V towing capacity, why not visit Greenway Honda of Florence to see how it performs on the roads of Florence? Set up a test drive today, or contact us with any questions you may have. Remember to also take a look at our new vehicle specials so you can save on your perfect CR-V.
More From Greenway Honda of Florence
The Honda Civic has been a popular pick among Muscle Shoals drivers and industry experts alike, and its bold and sporty style is just one of the many reasons why it is a fan-favorite. What are the Honda Civic color options for the 2021 model year? Depending on the trim level that you choose, you will…
The Honda CR-V is a popular pick in Muscle Shoals and Tuscumbia for its efficient performance, innovative tech features, and advanced safety amenities. But when you need to haul a trailer around The Shoals, the 2021 Honda CR-V towing capacity has your back. How much can a Honda CR-V tow? The Honda CR-V towing capacity can…
While the Honda Civic has built a reputation for safety and energetic yet efficient performance, it’s the 2021 Honda Civic interior that Northern Alabama drivers will spend the most time with. Although the Civic is conveniently compact for agile driving around The Shoals, there is also plenty of space for passengers and cargo. Add in…